St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation has been rated as a five-star facility by our patients.
St. Mary’s Medical Center’s Acute Rehabilitation Center is a 24-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility conveniently located at St. Mary’s, just one mile from UCSF Medical Center and across the street Golden Gate Park. We specialize in tailored care for persons with complex medical rehabilitation needs, including those with:
- Traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Neuromuscular diseases like Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis and Guillian-Barré Syndrome
- Complex medical rehabilitation needs (i.e., after bone marrow or solid organ transplantation)
- Bilateral joint replacement
- Complex orthopedic injuries
We also provide rehabilitation care to people with other medical conditions who:
- Have experienced a recent, significant change in physical and/or cognitive function;
- Have complex medical needs requiring 24/7 medical and nursing care, and;
- Will benefit from intensive skilled therapies, including those with critical illness myopathy, hip fracture and multiple trauma.
St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation center has provided excellent rehabilitation services for over 30 years. Our team of trusted rehabilitation professionals has a record of outstanding outcomes leading toy, satisfied patients and families. The team actively pursues ongoing education, training and research to provide you with the best care possible. Most importantly, our patients and families consistently rate our team’s approach to patient-centered rehabilitation care, as one they would recommend to others without hesitation.
To schedule a tour or make a referral to
St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation, please call:
St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation Center